Luxury Nano Mister. Latest model (slim/sleek design).
The Nano-Mister usies ultrasonic vibration technology (16,000 vibrations per second) to spray a super fine mist (0.3 micron particles) meaning the particles touch and moisturise every part of the skin.
Quickly and effectively cures (hardens) the eyelash extension adhesive while re-hydrating your client’s lashes and the eye area. The ultra fine mist of moisture will help cure the adhesive immediately. This means, no more waiting the usual 24 hours before getting eyelash extensions wet. The Nano Mister technology helps the glue to quickly harden and form a waterproof encasing.
IMPORTANT - Use only Distilled Water in the Nano-Mister
Benefits of using a Nano-Mister:-
* Increases the drying speed and improves the bond of the glue
* Removes glue fumes from the area around the Clients face
* Increases the bonding time of the eyelash extensions
* Hydrates and moisturises skin / refreshing feeling for the Client
Features of this Model:-
* Sleek/Slim Design, Light/Portable
* 6ml Water tank to save constant refilling
* Clever slide down design starts the spray (no buttons etc)
* 30 seconds auto shut off time (to prevent overspray)
Included in the Package:-
Nano Mist Sprayer x 1
Charging Cable x 1
Plastic Refill Bottle x 1
Instructions x 1
Open the back cover and use the Fill Bottle to fill the water container. Seal the water container with the silicon lid and close the back cover. Gently shake the Nano Mister before use.
Hold the Nano Mister approximately 15 cms away from the eye area, move the nano mister back and forth across the eyes for between 15-20 seconds
* Voltage DC 5V (use the USB to charge from a computer or USB Charger Plug)
* Product Size 111*37*24mm
* Spray Speed 0.6-0.8ml per 30 seconds
* Water Container 6ml
* Mist Size - 0.3um
If for any reason your Nano Mister stops working 30 days from the date of delivery we will replace it. This limited warranty does not cover rechargeable battery, or any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, or an act of God, including the use of tap water or any other water other than the recommended distilled water used in this device.